View How To Kill Bed Bugs In Electronic Appliances?
Bed bugs are very small insects, live on the blood of humans and animals. While bed bugs infest your home, they also hide them into your electronic appliances, like TV, desktop and laptop etc. As adult bed bugs can survive for more than a year without any food, you can't kill them with insecticides while they hide on electronic appliances. So, it’s more difficult than usal. But there are some ways to kill them effectively. Learn here How to kill bed bugs in electronics appliances to avoid bed bugs bites.
How to Kill Bed Bugs In Electronics Appliances or How to treat bed bug in Electronics?
Also it’s not not good idea to seal electronic devices in plastic bags as it can be damaged. So, only the best method to kill bed bugs in electronics is to use heat. Bed bugs can’t survive at a high temperature like 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
Watch Video: How To Kill Bed Bugs In Electronic Appliances?
Now follow the instruction as stated below:
01. Turn off all electronics
Turn off all electronic appliances and unplug them from electrical power supply. Also switch off the source of supply. If there is any removable cut out, remove it also. Check if there is any DC source like battery of any sizes or types. Remove them without hesitation to take extra precaution.
02. Arrange a thermal remedy treatment
Arrange a thermal remedy treatment with an approved or certified pest control professional. Make sure that the exterminator can raise the temperature up to at least 115 degrees Fahrenheit, and continue 60 minutes.
Don’t worry regarding the damage of electronic equipment, as according to Virginia Tech. temperature up to 135 degree Fahrenheit will not damage your electronics.
You can buy such thermal treatment from any reputed & branded company or from departmental store. Even you can buy it online from Amazon, ebay etc. Find here the best & cheap thermal treatment: Thermal Strike Expedition, 600 Watt, 120 V - Bed Bug Heat Treatment.
03. Remove clutter from the room
To exterminate Bed Bugs easily, remove clutter from the room, but don't try to shift the clutter into other rooms as they can infest other room also. Instead, throw it out straight away or arrange it in the same room for better inspection.
04. Open windows to refresh your home
After applying the thermal remedy treatment, open windows to refresh your home with cool. Clean thoroughly with Vacuum cleaner to remove dead bugs and their eggs.
Tips & Warnings
• Remove batteries from all cell phones, cameras, and flashlights prior to apply heat treatment. Some heat sensitive and flammable items like Pets, houseplants, etc. must be removed.
• Never use pesticides or chemicals to kill bedbugs if not been recommended to use for this purpose. Also, read all instruction manuals carefully prior to use pesticides.
• Find here to buy the most effective bedbug killer to kill them instantly: EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray 1 Gallon Jug, Green & Non-toxic, 100% Kill with Extended Protection.
A lot of bed bug infestations had been in the news recently. Those infestations had been reportedly in houses, apartments, hospitals and even business establishments. And of course, there were also reports of infestations in hotels.
Are you aware of the fact that there are 90% chances for a popular hotel – a suite room or a presidential in a posh hotel to have bed bugs? Even you’re favorite hotel can have bed bugs without your knowledge.
Now you may wonder whether your hotel has got bed bugs or not. What are the symptoms and signs of bed bug infestation? Assuming that your hotel has got bed bugs, what can be done so that your house does not get infested when you return home?
The common symptoms and signs of bed bug infestation are as follows
1. Bed Bug Rash:
Itching is the first sign. The rash begins with an itching sensation. The rash will not be visible but you’ll be able to feel the itch.
2. Bed Bug Odor:
Next thing to look for is bed bug odor. What kind of an odor does it have?
No accuracy warranty of any information provided here. This is not a medical advice anyway, can be used for information purpose only. Always ask your doctor for medical treatment while necessary.
1. How to Kill Bed Bugs for Good – Bed Bugs Removal Guide
2. Insecticides/Treatments – Bed Bugs
3. University of California: Bed Bugs
4. Photo: Google Images – unrestricted
5. South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.
6. United States Environmental Protection Agency.